Sometimes, the holidays are very stressful.
For Day 12, the final day of blogmas (yay! We made it!), I’m going to be writing about our little Christmas tree that I can’t wait to get back to.
A large Christmas tree is customary, but after seeing the little Christmas trees at the Christmas Tree market I thought it was very adorable.
It’s manageable! We didn’t even have to tie it to the top of the car or deal with the whole logistic mess.
It’s small, quaint but carries the Christmas spirit with great bravado!
It’s a little rough around the edges, but I love it.
Support the blog!
- Clicking on any Amazon link such as one of the affiliate links here and buying *anything* through Amazon (I get a small like under 10% commission on it, but with no cost to you at all)
- Sharing this post (buttons below)
- Following me on Instagram
- Commenting on this post with your thoughts
- Visiting my blog/subscribing!